Located within walking distance to Rye Beach and Village and just 500m to a great coffee at Peninsula Pantry, this cosy beach house exudes a cute coastal vibe. Perfect for a family, the home features an open plan layout with comfortable couches, a newly renovated bathroom (Sept 2021), well-equipped kitchen, super comfy bedding, table tennis in the carport, and a fully fenced private backyard oasis with a firepit. Year-round comfort is ensured with split system cooling and excellent heating.
• Schoolies and groups under the age of 25 will not be accepted at this property under any circumstances.
• Small house-trained non-shedding or outside only pets are welcome at this property, on request.
• The 8th bed is a single fold out mattress.
• While we offer the ability to book instantly, you will be asked to confirm in writing your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions of your stay. Please ensure you have thoroughly read and understand the T&C’s via “View Agreement” (which can be found after entering your dates and contact details). We reserve the right to decline any enquiry or booking if a guest is deemed to be unsuitable.
• 3 bedrooms
• 1 newly renovated (Sept 2021) bathroom; separate toilet
• Ground level home
• Fully equipped galley style kitchen with De Longhi coffee machine
• Indoor dining setting for 8
• Large fully fenced backyard with 8-seater outdoor dining setting, umbrella and firepit (BYO firewood)
• Table tennis (in the carport)
• TV & DVD with Foxtel and Netflix, second TV & DVD in master bedroom
• Lots of DVDs, games and books
• Heating/Cooling includes split system heating/cooling plus an excellent wall heating in the main living area, ceiling fans in both queen bedrooms
• Portacot available for guest use (located in second bedroom)
• Washing machine, dryer and ironing facilities
• Carport for 1, plus off street parking for a maximum of 2 cars
• Tariff includes quality bed and bath linen (BYO beach towels)
• Free WIFI, with streaming services accessible via your own login.
• Self check-in access details will be provided late afternoon the day prior to your stay, after individual security codes are set.
• Bedroom 1: 1 x queen, BIR
• Bedroom 2: 1 x queen, BIR
• Bedroom 3: 1 x tri-bunk (double on bottom, single on top), 1 x single fold out mattress
‣ Rye Foreshore, Pier & Village – 1.5km
‣ Peninsula Pantry – 500m
‣ Blairgowrie Village & Foreshore – 7 min drive
‣ Sorrento Village & Car Ferry – 11 min drive
‣ Peninsula Hot Springs – 7 min drive
‣ Nearest beach: 1.5km (Rye Foreshore)
‣ Nearest winery: 5 min drive (The Cups Estate)
‣ Nearest golf course: 5 min drive (The Dunes)
The popular coastal town of Rye is situated on Mornington Peninsula, nestled between Rosebud and Blairgowrie. An expansive suburb, it has a main thoroughfare running parallel to the town’s bay beach featuring a variety of eateries, shops and a large supermarket, and then it expands southwards across the narrow width of the Mornington Peninsula down to the coastline fronting the open waters of Bass Strait. The Mornington Peninsula National Park spans the foreshore here, consisting of scenic walking tracks, rocky coastal features, dunes and pockets of sandy beach. Rye also has a number of properties of significant acreage nestled in between the front and back beaches, one of which is the Peninsula Hot Springs. The perfect spot for relaxing and rejuvenating, the experience of bathing in the healing waters in the mineral-rich thermal baths and pools should not be missed when visiting Rye. Rye’s main beach, fronting Port Phillip Bay, offers safe sandy beaches, ideal for swimming and boating. There is a jetty, several boat ramps, and attractive foreshore facilities with picnic areas, shelters, playgrounds and walking tracks.
Get a Quote