A striking blend of contemporary aesthetics, rustic finishes, polished concrete and limestone features unite in this exceptional new coastal home, set in complete privacy just 450m from Blairgowrie foreshore. A property which delivers every modern comfort to the most discerning of guests, it features spectacular styling, premium furniture and luxury appointments; including a solar heated pool, stunning kitchen, spacious living areas, all-seasons alfresco and generous bedrooms.
• Schoolies and groups under the age of 28 will not be accepted at this property under any circumstances.
• For safety reasons, this property is not suitable for children under the age of 5 (except infants yet unable to crawl).
• While we offer the ability to book instantly, you will be asked to confirm in writing your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions of your stay. Please ensure you have thoroughly read and understand the T&C’s via “View Agreement” (which can be found after entering your dates and contact details). We reserve the right to decline any enquiry or booking if a guest is deemed to be unsuitable.
• 4 bedrooms (Sleeps 8)
• 2 bathrooms and 2 powder rooms
• Solar heated, salt chlorinated pool with deck and sun lounges
• Sprawling open plan living area set under soaring ceilings with ambient fireplace, smart TV and comfortable couches
• Second living area/theatre room with huge modular couch and second smart TV with soundbar
• Premium kitchen with walk in pantry, Lavazza coffee pod machine, island bench, breakfast bar and every thoughtful amenity
• Indoor dining setting for 10
• Alfresco dining for 8 with ceiling fan and Weber BBQ
• Outdoor seating with firepit
• Ducted zoned smart heating/cooling system throughout
• Full laundry including a washing machine, dryer, clothes airer, iron and ironing board
• Remote garage with internal access for 2 cars, plus off-street parking in the dual entrance driveway
• Bedroom 1: 1 x king, walk in robe, ensuite
• Bedroom 2: 1 x queen, built in robe
• Bedroom 3: 1 x queen, built in robe
• Bedroom 4, 1 x bunk (2 x singles) study desk, walk in robe
• Bathroom 1: Bathtub, shower and vanity
• Bathroom 2 (Master ensuite): Shower, double vanity and separate toilet
• Two separate powder rooms
• Tariff includes hotel quality bed and bath linen (BYO beach towels), bathroom and kitchen basics
• Free WIFI, with streaming services accessible via your own login
• Sorry, this property is not pet friendly
• There are CCTV cameras set up at each entrance point of the property
• Self check-in access details will be provided late afternoon the day prior to your stay, after individual security codes are set
‣ Nearest beach: 450m (Blairgowrie Foreshore)
‣ Blairgowrie Village: 1.2km walk
‣ Sorrento Village: 3.6km
‣ Sorrento Car Ferry: 7 min drive
‣ Peninsula Hot Springs: 13 min drive
‣ Nearest winery: 12 min drive (The Cups Estate)
‣ Nearest golf course: 5km (Sorrento Golf Club)
Blairgowrie is a delightful coastal town on the Mornington Peninsula, nestled between Rye and Sorrento. A favourite amongst holidaymakers looking for a more relaxed option than the hustle of neighbouring destinations like Portsea and Sorrento, Blairgowrie has a small but prominent commercial hub of trendy cafes, gift shops and a boutique supermarket, all of which are popular amongst locals and visitors alike. Hosting some of the Mornington Peninsula’s best beaches, Blairgowrie is positioned facing Port Phillip Bay in the north and Bass Strait in the south. Calm and safe sandy beaches front onto Port Phillip which are popular with families, and on the opposite side a number of the top ocean beaches in the state of Victoria can be found, featuring striking cliff and sand dune walking trails, and is where little coves, reefs and the stunning Mornington Peninsula National Park meets the blue waters of the Southern Ocean.
Get a Quote