Set in a highly sought-after ocean beach location just 550m from the rockpools at Bridgewater Bay, this luxury contemporary residence is a home away from home, in a class of its own. Set across two levels, with a spacious upper-level open plan layout showcasing expansive views of the coastal landscape, the property offers ample room for the extended family, and includes a solar-heated pool, premium kitchen with butler’s pantry, and every modern comfort to ensure the ultimate all-seasons getaway.
• COVID19 – We will provide a full refund (minus any merchant processing fees, if applicable) or reschedule (subject to availability and any revised tariff) should Government enforced travel restrictions prevent your booking from going ahead.
• Schoolies and groups under the age of 28 will not be accepted at this property under any circumstances.
• While we offer the ability to book instantly, you will be asked to confirm in writing your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions of your stay. Please ensure you have thoroughly read and understand the T&C’s via “View Agreement” (which can be found after entering your dates and contact details). We reserve the right to decline any enquiry or booking if a guest is deemed to be unsuitable.
• 5 bedrooms (sleeps 10)
• 3 bathrooms, powder room
• Solar-heated pool, deck and lawn area
• Expansive double story near-new contemporary home
• Spacious open plan living area capturing elevated views of the coastal landscape
• Lounge area with comfortable couches and armchairs, inbuilt west-facing day bed, gas fireplace, large smart TV
• State of the art kitchen with butler’s pantry, two fridges, coffee machine, island bench and breakfast bar for 3
• Indoor dining for 8
• Sliding doors to the deck, with outdoor dining for 10, BBQ and umbrella (additional Weber BBQ downstairs)
• Split system heating/cooling in every bedroom and living area
• Study desk
• Master suite with views to Arthur’s Seat, walk through robe, stunning ensuite with freestanding bath, wet room shower, double vanities
• Four spacious bedrooms downstairs, each with direct garden or deck access
• Baby cot and highchair (BYO cot linen)
• Laundry with two washing machines, dryer, drying and ironing facilities
• Fully fenced grounds with coastal landscaping
• Remote undercover garage for 2 cars, additional off-street parking for 2-3 more cars
• Tariff includes hotel quality bed and bath linen (BYO beach towels), bathroom products and kitchen basics.
• Self check-in access details will be provided late afternoon the day prior to your stay, after individual security codes are set.
• The property has CCTV cameras located outside for security purposes.
• Bedroom 1: 1 x queen, walk through robe
• Bedroom 2: 1 x queen, built in robe
• Bedroom 3: 1 x queen, built in robe
• Bedroom 4: 1 x queen, built in robe
• Bedroom 5: 2 x king singles (please note, the top bunks and trundles are not available for guest use)
• Master Ensuite: Wet room shower, double vanity, bath and toilet
• Bathroom 2: Shower, double vanity and toilet (please note this is a “Jack & Jill bathroom” with access each side from bedrooms 2 and 3)
• Bathroom 3: Shower, bathtub, double vanity
• Separate powder room (upstairs)
‣ Blairgowrie Village & Foreshore: 1.5km/18 min walk
‣ Sorrento Village: 4.8km
‣ Sorrento Car Ferry: 5.5km
‣ Peninsula Hot Springs: 9.3km
‣ Nearest beach: 550m (steps to Bridgewater Bay)
‣ Nearest winery: 8.9km (The Cups Estate)
‣ Nearest golf course: 7.1km each way to Sorrento Golf Club or The Dunes
Blairgowrie is a delightful coastal town on the Mornington Peninsula, nestled between Rye and Sorrento. A favourite amongst holidaymakers looking for a more relaxed option than the hustle of neighbouring destinations like Portsea and Sorrento, Blairgowrie has a small but prominent commercial hub of trendy cafes, gift shops and a boutique supermarket, all of which are popular amongst locals and visitors alike. Hosting some of the Mornington Peninsula’s best beaches, Blairgowrie is positioned facing Port Phillip Bay in the north and Bass Strait in the south. Calm and safe sandy beaches front onto Port Phillip which are popular with families, and on the opposite side a number of the top ocean beaches in the state of Victoria can be found, featuring striking cliff and sand dune walking trails, and is where little coves, reefs and the stunning Mornington Peninsula National Park meets the blue waters of the Southern Ocean.
Get a Quote