Authentic beach house showcasing elevated bay views to the north, and expansive sand dune views to the south. Situated within easy walking distance each way to Blairgowrie Village/Foreshore, and the ocean beaches and rock pools of Bridgewater Bay, the property offers cosy lodgings suited to simple family holidays, with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a downstairs Children’s Retreat and a wonderland of cascading gardens.
• COVID19 – We will provide a full refund (minus any merchant processing fees, if applicable) or reschedule (subject to availability and any revised tariff) should Government enforced travel restrictions prevent your booking from going ahead.
• Schoolies and groups under the age of 25 will not be accepted at this property under any circumstances.
• Small house-trained non-shedding dogs or outside only dogs are welcome, on request.
• While we offer the ability to book instantly, you will be asked to confirm in writing your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions of your stay. Please ensure you have thoroughly read and understand the T&C’s via “View Agreement” (which can be found after entering your dates and contact details). We reserve the right to decline any enquiry or booking if a guest is deemed to be unsuitable.
• 3 bedrooms (Sleeps 6)
• 2 bathrooms
• Double storey home with 2 separate living areas
• North facing deck with bay views
• South facing deck with expansive sand dune views, BBQ, outdoor dining furniture and umbrella
• Children’s Retreat has a comfortable couch, Playstation and bathroom facilities (please note this space is downstairs and has no internal access)
• Fully equipped kitchen with coffee machine
• Dining setting for 6 plus breakfast bar
• Comfortable couches
• 2 x Smart TVs
• Split system heating/cooling and gas heater in main living area, portable heater in Children’s Retreat
• Laundry with washing machine, dryer, iron and ironing board
• Table tennis in carport
• Fully fenced surrounds with plenty of room for children and pets to safely play
• Carport/OSP for 2 cars/secure boat parking
• Tariff includes bed and bath linen (BYO beach towels).
• Free WIFI, with streaming services accessible via your own login.
• Self check-in access details will be provided late afternoon the day prior to your stay, after individual security codes are set.
• Bedroom 1: 1 x queen
• Bedroom 2: 1 x queen
• Bedroom 3: 2 x singles
‣ 900m to Blairgowrie Village & Foreshore
‣ 1.1km walk to Bridgewater Bay & Rock Pools
‣ Rye Village, Foreshore & Pier – 7 min drive
‣ Sorrento Village & Car Ferry – 7 min drive
‣ Peninsula Hot Springs – 12 min drive
‣ Nearest winery: 11 min drive (The Cups Estate)
‣ Nearest golf course: 10 min drive (The Dunes or Sorrento Golf Club)
Blairgowrie is a delightful coastal town on the Mornington Peninsula, nestled between Rye and Sorrento. A favourite amongst holidaymakers looking for a more relaxed option than the hustle of neighbouring destinations like Portsea and Sorrento, Blairgowrie has a small but prominent commercial hub of trendy cafes, gift shops and a boutique supermarket, all of which are popular amongst locals and visitors alike. Hosting some of the Mornington Peninsula’s best beaches, Blairgowrie is positioned facing Port Phillip Bay in the north and Bass Strait in the south. Calm and safe sandy beaches front onto Port Phillip which are popular with families, and on the opposite side a number of the top ocean beaches in the state of Victoria can be found, featuring striking cliff and sand dune walking trails, and is where little coves, reefs and the stunning Mornington Peninsula National Park meets the blue waters of the Southern Ocean.
Get a Quote